Tony Gillan is a fine-artist specialising in portraiture and figurative paintings. He grew up in Brisbane and is now living and working in Melbourne Australia.
Tony has just finished his second body of work titled “20 Days”. The upcoming exhibition will feature 20 main paintings and many supporting drawings produced around the theme of 20 creative days in the life of Tony.
He has studied Fine-Art, Graphic Design, Computer Science, and Artificial Intelligence at various Universities and Colleges in Australia. Exhibitions and competition showings include:
- Graduation Exhibition, Eagle Farm, QLD 1991
- Redlands Art Awards, Capalaba 1999
- Foyer – Wesley Mission Ipswich, QLD
- The Sanctuary – Ashburton Baptist Church, Ashburton VIC, 2006
- Station Street Cafe, Nunawading VIC, 2011
- 20 Days Exhibition – upcoming